Wednesday 1 February 2012

Thank You

This was awarded to me by the lovely Carol at Smile at the Flowers


Thank you Carol

The Versatile blogger award rules are: that you should pass it on to 15 recently discovered blogs and let the bloggers know that they have been nominated.
Then, you have to share 7 things about yourself.
Finally, you have to thank the award giver and link back to them.

Gosh seven things about myself, what do I know about myself.


1.  I was along time ago a Bay City Rollers fan
2.  A long time supporter of a Manchester football club
3. Love, love looking at peoples houses
4. I can easily touch my toes
5. Especially good a making a mean curry
6. It used to be travelling on holiday to Dorset, but now I live here
7. Obession with any garden centre
Well that was quite hard, didn't know I knew so many things!
Who to pass it onto is hard, because this award has been doing the rounds and fifteen is rather a lot, but all the blogs I follow are lovely with lots of lovely things to read about, so you all deserve an award, but I can only cope with 5 so they are
All this has brought on the need for a little afternoon tea!


2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome.
    You can touch your toes! I'm pretty flexible but if I tried that I think I'd put my back out (again).
    I been known to visit one or two garden centres too and also enjoy "open garden" events, love to see what people have created (and perhaps find a treasure too!)
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for my lovely award - it was nice of you to think of me!

    ReplyDelete