Thursday 20 December 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Finished - finished - finished all the craft  fairs yeah - well for this year anyway, what a hetic week the last lot was, which was very enjoyable, but now feel a bit lost now, not having anything to make anything, not allowed to do anything until after Christmas -  so been doing a bit of this:


Made this all by myself, was going to buy one, but couldn't find a nice one, all had those tacky plastic flowers  in, so took the bull by the horn and bought a moss covered wire and filled in with homegrown christmas tree, holly and ivy and cones which turned out rather well I think.


Christmas window ledge


eccentric daughter made this lovely card for her Mummy and Daddy


Christmas mantelpiece


christmassy cup and saucer charity shop find

pretty fairy lights


and tree


eccentric daughter's feet and dogs in her new Dr Martins pressie from her Auntie and Uncle


At the beginning of December we did Eype Makers Market, these pictures were taken as we were going in the morning


This is where it was held in a lovely church


love this window


Bridport is down there somewhere!


and as we were leaving, late afternoon


so that has been life these past few weeks

Wishing you all a lovely 

 MERRY CHRISTMAS







17 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures Julie ... The wreath is gorgeous an I love the card, it's beautiful! Have a wonderful Christmas

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire - you and your family have a lovely time too. Julie xxx

      Delete
  2. It all looks very festive and cosy. Have a great time with your family xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kath, you and your family have a great time too - Julie xxx

      Delete
  3. Have a wonderful Christmas
    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas - your wreath looks really good. I think I will make my own next year. I buy one from Morrisons which is not adorned with plastic stuff and is quite cheap but yours looks so much prettier. Tell your daughter that Dr Martens always induce a real feel good factor in me. I have a black pair covered in ditsy flowers and I am always happy when I where them. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lily, it was quite tough on the fingers though. Daughter has been wanting Dr Martins for ages, but couldnt decide which, first it was the ditsy flowers then skulls then bright pink, so she went for black! Merry Christmas - Julie xxx

      Delete
    2. Thank you Lily, it was quite tough on the fingers though. Daughter has been wanting Dr Martins for ages, but couldnt decide which, first it was the ditsy flowers then skulls then bright pink, so she went for black! Merry Christmas - Julie xxx

      Delete
  5. Sending 'Twinkles' and light and wishing you and yours a 'Joy full Noel' Julie....
    Love Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your wreath looks fantastic and I love the card your daughter made. It looks so white when you arrived at Eype it had all gone by the time we arrived. I have filled the book I bought with recipes and I'm sure my daughter will love it. Have a good break from the fairs and I wish you all a merry Christmas and will look forward to catching up with again at one of your sales in the new Year.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. And a Merry Christmas to you and yours.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks wonderful.
    Wishing you and yours a very Happy Christmas.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely decorations you made for your door and indoors!
    I always used to make wreathes when we lived in the country. For ages they were awful til I disocvered it was easier to BUY a form instead of trying to make the shape myself.
    Have not been to Dorset for 30 years so will enjoy your blog!
    Greetings from New York.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Julie,
    We love your photographs! The photograph of the church is just perfect!(even without any snow!) Our Christmas snow was beautiful! The snow started drifting down on Christmas Day! I don't think it would be a true New England Christmas without snow! Blessings to you and your family for a joy-filled new year...
    Peace & Plenty,
    Sheila and Sherrill

    ReplyDelete
  11. I recently came across auntjanes-attic.blogspot.com and would like to discuss the possibility of paying you to display an advertisement on the site.

    We have a large customer base of clients prepared to pay to display discrete adverts, contextually matched to the content of the page on high quality sites like yours, and this can be a great way to generate an income without compromising your website.

    Please email me back if you would be interested in finding out more and I will send you a follow-up email outlining the opportunity in more detail.

    I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

    ReplyDelete